G. Baudenbacher Methods of Training
We work together in small and personal groups (up to a maximum of 12 participants) and also with individuals. The fact that our ways of operating are influenced by both personality traits and the way the brain operates means that as part of the training we take a close look at the overall personality of each individual.
There is a high degree of learning involved in the Baudenbacher Training because it incorporates an exploration of the causes of certain perceptions, that determine the way we behave and communicate and it also includes feedback from long years of experience in the field.
Youll find answers to:
- Why do I belong to the best?
- How do I make the most of myself?
- How do I deal with the fact that I belong to the
- best in order to profit from this in the long term
- and so that my employees also have the freedom
- to develop too?
- How do I stay at the top?